I’M LIKE TRAINS, AIRPLANES,
RUINED CITIES AND LANDSCAPES.
- This year's celebration of 100 years of the influential art movement Bauhaus was a great opportunity for me and my friends to create an artwork that would be a reminder of some of the movement greatest achievements, namely the legacy …Read More »
- Japanese professor of architecture Yoshio Sakurai has over the past twelve years visited every building ever realised by Adolf Loos , the Brno-born pioneer of European Modern architecture in the early 20th century. A sketchbook and camera in hand, Prof. …Read More »
- The villa was built by Adolf Loos and Karel Lhota in 1932 as a family villa for Prague's lawyer Josef Winternitz, his wife Jenny Winternitz, daughter Suzana and son Peter. Considered one of Loos' latest projects, the house has a …Read More »
- The new post-punk dark-pop band Silvia speaks released their debut single 'Pleasant Company Included'. Together with the new song, the band presented a series of photographs and a video teaser, proudly created in cooperation with our architecture exploration platform Hipsight. …Read More »
- Placed on top of the Bradlo mountain, Mohyla, a monument of European importance is the final resting place of Slovak scientist, aviator, photographer, diplomat, and army general M.R. Štefánik. With its positioning in the landscape and its compositional, spatial and …Read More »